We are a local long-term care pharmacy that is truly unique!
Pharmacist in Charge and owner, Julie DePalma opened UVANTA Pharmacy – Northern Illinois in January 2009. We are dedicated to serving the pharmacy needs of Long Term Care facilities throughout Northern Illinois. Our owners are on site daily so our customers have direct access to decision makers and any issues and opportunities are met immediately.
Our dedication and hands on local ownership, leads us to offer not only traditional LTC pharmacy services, but also unique, expert hospice services as well. In addition to customer service oriented prescription service, we also offer IV solution and supplies, customized compounding services and Total Paternteral Nutrition. We are committed to being at the forefront of the newest generation of dispensing and clinical technology to help our client facilities operate efficiently and profitably while offering better outcomes to their residents.
Why more people are choosing UVANTA
- Independent and Locally Owned and Operated
- Strength and Resources of a National Organization
- Competitive Pricing and Easy to Understand Billing Statements
- Flexible Medication Dispensing Options
- Innovative Software and Technology Solutions
- Clinical Services, Education and Compliance Programs
- Customized Medical Records
Our Pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Please complete the form below to receive more information about UVANTA Pharmacy!
An independently owned pharmacy serving America’s seniors
UVANTA Pharmacy – Northern IL
200 E. Howard Suite 226